This Tele was built to the customers specifications. It has a light weight paulownia wood body, with a custom blue color that is somewhere between Fender’s Lake Placid Blue and Gibson’s Pelham Blue.
- Paulonia body with vintage 5-screw pick guard
- Birdseye maple neck 1.75″ corian nut and thick ’59 back contour
- Rosewood fingerboard with stainless jumbo frets and vintage Gotoh tuners
- Calaham bridge with compensated brass saddles
- Calaham control plate with cryo-treated CTS pots
- Custom engraved neck plate
- Fralin Split-Blade blues-wind pickups